Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My how much has changed!

Two weeks ago if someone would have told me I'd be dating a great guy in mid-February, I would have smacked them and told them to lay off the crack!

Well... I met Frank through mutual friends back in December. In January we went to the same group dinner outing and began talking on a regular basis after that. I went out on a limb and asked him to dinner earlier this month. The rest is history. ;) It's been so much fun getting to know someone from scratch and learning about each other. He's definitely a keeper - sweet and smart and funny and respectful. I told him a lot about who I am so that when we made the commitment to each other we would know what was involved with that. So he's aware of my fierce independent streak and difficulties with accepting help from nearly anyone.

So really, that's about it in my life lately. I love being able to say I have a very special boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment